ITRO Agent Manager: The agents management plugin designed for WooCommerce (WordPress)
Why a management system for sales agents?
Because managing an entire network of sales agents and their commissions it’s a common problem. Especially when you have a huge network, it’s mandatory to have an online tool connected to the warehouse of your business.
Why an agent manager on Woocommerce?
Woocommerce is the most used e-commerce CMS on the market, so the demand is high for this specific tool.
This tool is available as a plugin for Woocommerce (WordPress) in both English and Italian language.
Custom prices for customers: change the price on the fly directly on frontend!
Each agent can set the price of individuals products for each of his customers, directly from the frontend. Otherwise, the standard list price will be applied.
Orders and Commissions amount
Once you have done that, click on Choose an action, and from here you can perform the listed operations, if needed. Once you have picked one, click on Update.
If you still cannot see it, you must click the Update button under the Commission item in the order details.
You can see all your commissions (if you are an agent) from the menu in the dashboard by clicking the Commissions button.
Custom commissions for the agents
The administrator can choose the commission percentage that the agent will earn on his clients’ orders. Orders can be created by the agent on behalf of the customer or directly by the customer himself. Each agent can have a different commission percentage.
When an order has been marked as “Completed” by an administrator, a commission for the specific agent is generated and the administrator can manage the commission phases as he prefers. There are 3 states: Paid, Pending, Canceled. Commission state changes will also be visible to the related agent. A canceled commission will not be present in the report.
Single agent/customer linking
During the account creation phase, each customer can be connected to a specific agent. From that moment, the agent will be able to customize the prices to that customer and earn commissions on his orders.
Hide prices to non-logged users
With a simple checkbox, you can choose whether to keep the e-commerce open and maintaining the sales to the usual online customers or hide the prices and disable the purchase for unregistered users: in this way the e-commerce would become a reserved platform only for sale through the agents’ network.
Features for each role
- Manage prices
- Create agents
- Set the commission percentage for each agent
- View the number of customers for each agent
- View the number of orders for each agent
- Change the commissions state
- View all the commissions or filter them by agent nickname and/or by a period range
- Add customers linked to himself
- Create orders for his customers
- Customize prices for his customers on the product page or at checkout
- View each earned commission or use the report tool to pick a starting and ending date
- Making purchases on his own with his account and with the prices reserved for him. Moreover, the agent’s cart is not affected by his customer’s changes, so he can shop without having to worry about anything.
Depending on the settings you chose, an user can see prices and buy items, or not
ITRO Agent Manager