Need a Link Clicks Counter in your WordPress Website?
Follow these simple steps and track your website’s clicks with a simple shortcode!
Everyday we use a lot of tools for our websites’ monitoring, but we never know if page content is ok for conversions. So we decided to develope a brand new feature for our Plugin ITRO WordPress Marketing with the aim of tracking link clicks: more than a click counter, it’s a complete clicks analytics with daily count graphs and trends.You can use it for monitoring user’s clicks on a text link, or on a button (i.e. for monitoring the number of downloads), or an image or everything else: it’s VERY SIMPLE to use, you just have to create a link and insert the shortcode in your page.Easy, isn’t it? 😉 So: you just have to use a shortcode and the plugin will do all the rest.
How to get your wordpress click counter plugin
Follow these simple steps:
- You need ITRO WordPress Marketing Plugin: you can download free trial of ITRO WordPress Marketing or buy the license of ITRO WordPress Marketing.
- Install and activate the Plugin.
- Into your WordPress Website, go to ITRO WordPress Marketing menu and click on “Click Counter“
- Then click on “add new link” (see image below)
5. Choose a name for your click counter and then insert the url of the link you want to track. Save changes (don’t care about the dates below).6. The system will automatically generate a shortcode: go back to ITRO menu -> click counter to see the list and find your shortcode:Now you can use the shortcode in your website this way:
[ itrocounter id=’14 ‘]CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD![ /itrocounter ]
Easy, isn’t it? 🙂
About link click tracking in WordPress…
Go to your click counter and click on the PERIOD you want to track: you’ll get both the total of the click just beside the dates, and the daily graph below:WITH THIS WORDPRESS PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Find out how many people click on each link
- Have a total count of clicks on links for periods of time that you choose
- Easily monitor the progress of clicks through a graphic automatically generated
- Compare the effectiveness of various marketing actions
- Easily manage the link clicks counter via shortcode
Wanna play with it? Try it for free: download the free 14 days trial!