Youtube Video Plays Background

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ITRO Team 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chandu098
    Participant

Hello, i’m using your plugin on my friend’s website (on homepage) and in my current settings I have the cookie set to 24 hours, so a visitor should only see the pop-up once a day right?. Everything is working fine except it loads in the background on the homepage and doesn’t showup but its sound is very clear. I can hear it but have no way of closing or stopping it because the popup doesn’t show. Please help. website is http://www.tas-creations.com

Thanks for your time.

ITRO Team
    Keymaster

Hi chandu098, thank you for contacting us!
    We visited your website using Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari and the video always stopped playing audio when the popup is closed. Would you please tell us what browser are you using? Please make sure you got the latest version of our plugin and try it in private browsing.
    PS: about cookie settings, you have to set “Next visualization (hours)” at 24.
    We’re available for any further information, best regards

chandu098
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. 🙂 I think there is some cache left on my laptop. I will do a full cache clean and be right back.

ITRO Team
    Keymaster

Ok, great! Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.