cockie set to 48 hr but pop up keep showing

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ITRO Team 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ibd2004
    Participant

[:en]hello
    i am using the pro / paid version and i cant seem to make it to work properly. i want the pop up to show only once per visitor but now it keeps showing again and again on different products pages and not only once.
    how can i make it work? thank you. [:it]hello
    i am using the pro / paid version and i cant seem to make it to work properly. i want the pop up to show only once per visitor but now it keeps showing again and again on different products pages and not only once.
    how can i make it work? thank you.[:de]hello
    how can i make it work? thank you. [:fr]hello
    how can i make it work? thank you. [:es]hello
    how can i make it work? thank you. [:]

ITRO Team
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for our late reply! Please set cookie to its max value to show the popup only once per visitor.
    Thank you and best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.